cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap note 0001600482

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

SAP has discontinued support to Hiearchial pricing hence a sapnote_0001600482 has been issued. The client asks whether we have hiearchial price implemented in the system . If yes we have to discontinue it.How can I know if my system has hiearchial access sequence .  Please find attached attachment of the screen when we run the report on the system. We are not using procedure ZBVO and condition type ZBVO anywhere . Still the system prompts for this. I have tried all ways to find out where this ZBVO is defined without any luck. Please help .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman Bhargava

I have the same issue and after I runned the report FSTST_ACCESS_CHECK I got the same image that you with the condition ZBVO, Do you know where can I find it? How can I know If I'm using this condition?

Did you log a SAP message to component: XX-PROJ-IMS-HA and they help you?

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,SAP will definately help you and give you detail analysis that which condition type can be converted automatically and which cannot.They will also tell you impact analysis and records maintained against this condition type.You have to raise a message and should give Quality Server access to SAP , so they can analyse.

Alternatively, you can check table T682Z  for field FSTST that how many entries are there as A,Note the Corresponding Access Sequences whose FSTST Field is A.Get all condition types and condition records corresponding to those access sequence.

Regards

Amit

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume each customer is assigned with an SAP support person, to whom you can elevate the issue. They can check and respond to you. If you don't have a resource assigned, elevate the issue to SAP immediately.

Regards,