cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tRfc error, BW system as sender rfc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are having an issue in the solution we are implementing. Scenario is described as below.

SAP BW (RFC ) -> PI -> HTTP

Issue : When we are triggering the function module program from BW system we are getting system failure dump error.  Saying..

CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR\

"Bean ZPO_POS_PABLO not found on host sapapia201, ProgId =API: Object not found

Clarification :

In Trfc we have maintained host and service as to the application server (the application system where we are creating RFC, BW system) and it is different from the host which is mentioning in the error. host maintained is : sapd25.***.***

So donot understand why it is trying to find different host and give error.

ProgId is used the same in our BW sender Rfc communication channel. But still it says not found.

So my question is why are we facing this error ? Will the solution with Sender RFC from BW will work ?? Any ways to rectify ?

Kind Regards,

Rajesh.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

For your program id to be recognized, you need to maintain a JCO user for that. Go to NWA -> Configuration Management -> Connectivity -> JCO RFC  Provider then create your program ID there (API). Make sure that after you've created it, you need it to be in "Running" status. Afterwards, try executing again.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

But we have maintained both the program id and Host details at JCO RFC.

D25 is in running status.

And gateway host details are sapd25.*** only and not sapapi.*** (which comes in error)

Sigh

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh.S

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

What about your SM59 type T settings in ECC? When you test it, is it giving an ok response?

Regarsd,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Yes, Connection test of our T type rfc gives ok response. No error received.

I just want to clarify, Is this type of solution possible in BW system ?

RFC program generating a report on a background job in BW system.

I mean, The same type of solution worked for us in ECC R3 system, But in BW we are not able to process. Gives system error when executing the program in se37.

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

i am facing one problem with this scenario RFC .. PI ..> SOAP

WE are triggring the data from RFC function module it is sending the data to SOAP. request is sucess full. but response is not happening here.

NWA -> Configuration Management -> Connectivity -> JCO RFC  Provider then create your program ID there (API).

NWA level have to create program ID. in my ststem, program ID is not created. can u please share the screen of program ID in NWA level.

response is not comming .And what is the reason for .

In PI system request and response created in porper way.

Thanks,

Kesava.

Answers (0)