Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting purchase order with confirmation have no requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing an issue in APO.

On subcontracting purchase order, the component requirement quantities are correctly transfered to the supplier location.

When a confirmation as been set in ECC on the purchase order, the information of quantity and date are updated in SCM via the CIF.

After the update, the component requirement disappear from the Purchase ordre memo in SCM and on the supplier location.

As consequence the planification of components do not take into account the requirements on confirmed purchase order.

Do you know if there is a parametrization, a BADI or OSS note correcting this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

I believe the fix may be in SAP Note 1606825.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maclean,

I looked at this note.

Unfortunatly it's not exactly the same case.

To confirm, I made a test converting a PR in PO in ECC and the component are well displayed in the purchase order in APO.

I have only the case when a confirmation is set in ECC in the PO.

Maybe my probleme will be more clear with screen shots (cf attached file).

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

I apologize for not reading your first email closely enough to understand the situation.

After a little more research, I found out the PO and PO Memo are independent orders without any kind of relationship.  The PO has the requirements.  The PO Memo does not.  It is missing functionality. If you are interested in pursuing it, you could send a message to SAP.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Maclean,

It is was I tinked but as I do not know well APO, I was not sure.

Best Regards

Bruno