cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an ejb project and exposed it as a web service. Everything was fine. I closed the project. When I opened the project again to check it the next day, I can't find the bean inside ejb-jar.xml. Instead I got an error saying "The Session Bean reference in the ejb-jar.xml this web service is based on does not exist". But I can find the Bean entry in the ejb-jar.xml but the Bean is not visible under ejb-jar.xml. Please help me resolve this issue.

Regards,

Harini S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the java file deleted from the folder ejbModule?

IF that is the case then you could restore the file even if it is deleted..check details in my blog : /people/amol.joshi2/blog/2006/04/25/exploring-local-history-features-of-nwds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. I haven't deleted any files. Everything remains fine till the project is closed. If I reopen the project, this happens. I have tried creating new project also. The same happens there also. It looks like bug in NWDS. Can't I close my project and open again for my webservice project? Please suggest me.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

doesnt happen with me for NWDS 7.0.07 (NW2004s)...may be try upgrading NWDS to the next SP if you can.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using NWDS04 , SP16. Won't this work with NW04?

Anyway, I'll also try upgrading to new SP and check.

Regards,

Harini S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was some problem with one of the jar files which caused this problem. Once I removed it, it worked.