cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate condition record exlusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have such scenario with rebate agreements.

Business is using ZB03 conditions types with these key combinations :

ZB03Bonus: value /volumeCustomer/Material
ZB03Bonus: value /volumeCustomer/Rebate Group

Let say we  enter condition  per Customer and Rebate group ( which comes from material master), but we have a very specific requirement to exclude few materials codes  without chaining rebate group on material master.

How I can make such exclusion using conditions records I posted ?

Please do not post whole theory from SAP help on condition exclusion - it doesn't help - I need specifically understand what can I do in this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

For excluding some condition there must be some logic and reason like most favorable condition should taken or least favorable condition should taken. What is your criteria to exclude condition.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vytas

if you don't want to determine Rebate Condition ZB03 for few materials in Sales order or invoice then you have to create one Condition exclusion table having material in it.Maintain list of materials you want to exclude.This Condition Exclusion table Stores in SAP as KOTG999.Using VOFM write a requirement (make a Copy Of 24)  and add following logic

SELECT SINGLE * FROM kotg999 INTO lv_kotg999

WHERE matnr = komp-matnr.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0.

sy-subrc = 4.

ELSE.

sy-subrc = 0.

Assign this requirement in front of your condition type ZB03 in your pricing procedure.

Try his if it helps.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

but such in case requirement would apply for ZB03 condition at pricing procedure level, wouldn't it ?

I just need that condition record exclusion would only apply for particular rebate agreement which I maintain in VBO2 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just need that condition record exclusion would only apply for particular rebate agreement which I maintain in VBO2 transaction

I am not sure about the purpose of excluding condition from rebate agreement.I thought the actual purpose is to exclude it from invoice.If you want to exclude it from agreement, then you have to only consider 1st option having material in condition type ZB03.obviously tedius method to maintain condition records.

or let us know that why do you want to exclude it from agreement or may be we are not on the same page, so appreciate if you could elaborate your requirement.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I maintain only first condition then I have to maintain for all materials except the ones I don't need

Suppose I  have 100 materials with the same rebate group, and I only need to exlude 5 materials. Then If I use first condition :

ZB03(Bonus: value /volume) Customer/Material

I would need to maintain 95 conditions records.

Using second condition (Customer/Rebate Group) I would only need to maintain 1 condition record, and somehow   make exclusion for 5 materials codes I don't need in that particular rebate agrement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have provision to add new Table condition type in then add it with Material.For eg

ZB03Bonus: value /volumeCustomer/Rebate Group/Material
ZB03Bonus: value /volumeCustomer/Rebate Group

Maintain condition record as 0.00 for excluded materials.As SAP Condition record determination is based on most Specific to General.So it will always look for Excluded material combination first and if material is not there then it will look for other tables of condition ZB03 . in this solution , you will see condition ZB04 will come in invoice as $0 where as in previous solution (Excluding Condition in Invoice) you will not see any condition in invoice.

You have both options,try whatever you want.

Amit