cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Qty Confirmation Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created the order form my material with quantity of 10 units. The total unrestricted stock available for the material is only 5 units.

When I look at the schedule lines, the total order qty is confirmed even though the short of 5 unit of stock.

I was confused here. By right, the order should only confirm the 5 unit with respect the stock availability. But I don’t understand why system has

Confirmed the 10 units completely.

If my understanding is correct, the sales order has to confirm the sales order based on the stock. In later stage, once the stock is up, we need create the

Schedule line for the remaining qty by re-do the availability check function.

Could you please someone correct me on this order confirmation logic !!

Regards

Priyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check which type of availability check u have entered in the AC Field. If it is No Check system will not consider AC

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar – Mani – MBS

Thanks for your replies.

Could you please advice anything wrong with below material setup?

AC = 01 Daily Requirements

MRP Type = ND

Procurement Type = X

Total RLT = 0 Days

In-house Production = 0 Days

GR Processing Time = 0 Days

Planned Delivery Time = 0 Days

Strategy Group = Blank

Regards

Priyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Did u check if there any open Purchase orders. You can check this by going to MMBE t.code, place the cursor at the plant level in the Environment option you will have this Purchase order option.

Or you can go to MD04 T.code and see if there are any PO's for this material.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani S

No POs available for this material.

I have check MMBE & MD04 transactions.

Please advice

Regards

Priyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then check the stock and also check if the order is consignment you need maintain stock at customer consginment..

Pl lets know the results.

Cio sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SS

Order is a normal (Type: OR) Trade order. And there is no consignment stock maintained for this material.

In MMBE, I can see only unrestricted stock exist for this material.

Please confirm whether my material setup is correct.

It is usual vanilla setup.

My doubt is that how come the order item has been confirmed with excess qty and system allows us to create the delivery as well.

Firstly, on what basis the order full qty has confirmed.

Please advice.

Regards

Priyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you test your set up with any other material? Most likely you are missing to notice some PO's in the system or some material receipt pending verification. Thats the only to explain the scenario.

May be you can verify OVZ2 t.code and see if there is any AC happening during dely creation. If this setting is blank, then the system will not check for the actual qty for creating the dely.

Hope, this explains.

S. Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

Thanks for you to help me to check the setup OVZ2.

01 - Daily requirements is been specified in OVZ2 as follows

Total Sales = B (Totals Records per Day)

TotDlvReqs = B (Totals Records per Day)

Block QtRq = Marked

No Check = NOT Marked

Accuml. = Blank

Response = Blank

RelChkPlan = Blank

It seems nothing wrong in this setup.

Another material (same MM setup) is also the same problem

But one thing sure in my case like, the AC has not carried out due to some reason.

Regards

Priyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priyan,

Check if negative stock allowed is setup for that material. That might allow it to create orders more than available qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If MRP type is ND means no planning, along with item category determines schedule line category. SLC checks for availability of stock. Since you have SLC is CN, it will not check. Hope this helps.

Manu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyan;

Pls check if you have an open Purchase Order for this material, this could have been taken into accountwhen the availabilty check was done.

Also another possiblity is that RLT which we would have maintained in the Material Master.

Pls check the same and what settings are there.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There might be RLT check was ticked in your scope of avblty check and also check the replinishement lead time mentioned in your material master. If RLT is ticked system will confirm the stock.

Cio Shankar