cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One RFx is showing status 'Awaiting Approval'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Madam

One RFx   is showing status 'Awaiting Approval' in SRM7. We have not enabled the workflow.

System is not allowing us to publish the RFx.

In SWIA, except first line item, status is logically deleted for all other items. What can be the solution?

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Did you activate the BC set for RFx auto approval ?

If not please activate it via transaction SCPR20 and choose the BC set ID (/SAPSRM/C_RQ_600_000_SP04) and then activate it.

So that all your future RFx docs can be moved to published status without any approval process.

For the RFx currently facing the problem, you can approve it via back end GUI , hope you may be aware of this process but I am proposing this is a workaround to force the RFx

1. T.code SWO1

2. Choose BUS2200 as obje ID

3. Choose Test

4. In next screen choose Instance

5. Pass the GUID in popup for the RFX  (you can find from BBP_PD),

6. Scroll it to down where you can find an option ' set release'.

You can find the RFx in published status.

Hope this will hlep you.

Regards,
Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Thanks for the reply. I have carried out the instructions but Alas, status remians  "Awaiting Approval'.

Also In SWIA, except first line item, status is still  'logically deleted' for all other items

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am not sure if you are using PCW or ACW. If you are using process control workflow

in the config you need to set the BUS2200 workflow to automatic in SPRO

See the screenshot below

The path in SPRO is as below

Cross-Application Basic Settings->Business Workflow->Process-Controlled Workflow->Business Process Configuration->Define Process Levels

Let me know if this helps. I say that again this config depends on if you are using Process control workflow .

Regards,

Naveen