cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMBD Resynchronization: System Not Found in Source SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have created a system in LMDB manually. If I try to start the resynchronization of technical system information from sld, the error messages "Resynchronization of Technical System Information from SLD" and "Technical system <SID> Application Server ABAP not found in source SLD "LMDB Sync with central SLD - <hostname_solman> (sld/active)" appears.

In the help section I found the following hint:

System Not Found in Source SLD
If a technical system was created manually in LMDB and does exists in SLD as well, but cannot be found by resynchronization, check if the names in SLD (Instance Name) and LMDB (Reference String) are different. They must be identical.

I have compared the instance name in T-Code smsy and the reference string in LMDB and there is no difference. I have searched in the marketplace and I've asked google for an answer .... but there is no snote and no solution.

Maybe anybody has got an idea.

Thanks and best regards,

Max

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member264034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please make sure your CR Content is not outdated? If it is,

please update it according to SAP Note 669669.

Please check the hostname in LMDB and SLD.
Is there a difference?

Regards,
Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos
Ambarish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

This is because of "Rank" defined for LMDB and SLD. By default rank of LMDB is higher than SLD which basically means data from SLD cannot overwrite manually created entries in LMDB.

Therefore you get error message "Technical system <SID> Application Server ABAP not found in source SLD "LMDB Sync with central SLD - <hostname_solman> (sld/active)"

As Deepak righly said try to update SLD content from RZ70 and then you should not face this error.

Thanks,

Ambarish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

I have met this kind of issue recently due to our systems migration.

The data in LMDB was previous info,so I removed the technical system first.

2 in our case ,the server name was changed .So i created the host name on LMDB manually.

3 created Tech system manually.

4 Advance->Resynchronization from SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

If the system in question is an ABAP system, I'd suggest you delete the manually created LMDB entry. then force an SLD update in ABAP system (RZ70) to the solman SLD.

First check in SLD of solman, the latest synchronized systems....(you should see the ABAP system in the latest entries)

Then go to LMDB and see if the ABAP system exist.

Regards

Deepak