SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the form for ISU Billing in EA29

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Moderator note - content removed due to rules violation

In t-code EA29 we are using Z form now we need to change this Z form to New Zform.

Please suggest me how to do it.

Actually i don't know how form is attached to this particular t-code, any configuration is there?

Regards,

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The form is assigned at the contract account - that is where it must be updated.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The form is assigned at the contract account - that is where it must be updated.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Content removed by moderator -

Scenario is this, we are printing invoice by t-code EA60.

Now we want to send invoice through EMail also as well as though courier (both option printing +email).

we are using customized form for this that is using to print the invoice on pre-printed format.

1: I have to attach pre-printed format on pdf file as this time there is only form data in pdf invoice.

For this we have created a new Zform in which we have copied the previous form (used for printing) and added pre-printed data (as a watermark).

Now please suggest me how to use this form for sending the invoice through Email or give me any other solution?

2: In EA29, i am scheduling the jobs for sending the invoice via Email, but this request is not coming always in SOST.

Please suggest me?

Thanking you in advance!!

Regards,

Priya