cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution manager EWA Report

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to generate report on the basis of solution manager early watch alert information .

So i need related tables in solution manager for reporting .

Thanks and Regards,

Jayesh Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

i checked table suggested by you but there are lot of table i found ,

I need information on

Super User Accounts ,Users Authorized to Reset or Change User Passwords ,
Users Authorized to Display Other Users Spool Request , Users Authorized to start all Reports,Users Authorized to Display all Tables.

Could you please suggest the what are the tables.

Thanks and Regards,

Jayesh Patil

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need a reporting on these security related topics, you can create a security optimization self service in solman. It contains comprehensive information on security related parameter settings, analyzed user authorizations, logging options etc.

And it is much easier than running a report on different tables....

0 Kudos

The security operation are in the early watch alert report of solution manager for different system. So we need to develop report for multiple system.

Regards,

Jayesh.

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mmh.. you may check this way:

- call tcode DSA

- enter a EWA session number and display the session

- open the EWA session to see the check tree

- goto and select tree element "security" (and the elements below)

- via menu choose technical information which dispalys you the session package, checkID, check_group, version etc.

with this information you can search the DSVAS* tables for the corresponding content.

0 Kudos

Dear Richard,

We got technical information related to check  id and group . But still I am not able to find the Security related information exactly where it is stored. For example for "No of users having authorization to update tables" kpi I found the check id, group, etc. still the no of users having this authorization I am not able to find. please suggest on this.

Regards,

Jayesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the DSVAS* tables - they contain all service packages, checks, texts, check results, ratings etc. Via DSVASRESULTSCHK you can e.g. evaluate the ratings for specific sessions.

Regards, Richard

0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Thank you for giving information.