cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value and non value item in same bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to create same billing document for value(inventory) and non value(non Inventory) items how can i do this.

i have searched the forum and also on net but greeting the only ans is

A1: Make the non-stock material deliverable, but not pickable. Both items will carry into the delivery, and therefore appear on the same invoice.
A2: Change the copy rule for orders->invoices and deliveries->invoices to specify that invoice combination is permitted. However note that for system to create combined invoices, PO number, payment terms, sales organization, and distribution channel must be identical. Else undesirable combinations may be created by the system.

.please explain how can i do this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

it is not clear what is the question.

If there are not splitting reason, SAP allows to bill stock and no-stock items in the same invoice.

Example: one sales order has item category TAN (stock item) and another sales order has item category TAD (no-stock item).

Then create the delivery for the TAN item.

In VF01 you specify the delivery number and the sales order with TAD item. The system should put both in same billing document.

If it splits in two invoice, then please check the split analysis.

In SCN forum there are many discussion about billing split.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi IVANO

Thanks I got it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Item category of the non inventory item to TATX and check the schedule line category either change to CT or remove the movement type from existing one.This will work for you

Raneesh