cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add component to SC created via wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have created my sc using software component wizard by choosing my required template(Composite Application 7.30 (with Business Process Management)). Now I want to added one more component namely LM-CORE to my sc that is create via wizard. How can I add it?

Regards,

Shamila S Biju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go to /sld -- Software Catalog, look up your software, and add a build time dependency for LM-CORE (on the Dependencies tab once you selected your product).

When it is done, trigger Update CMS in cms webui -- Landscape Configurator -- Domain Data.

If it finished succesfully, then remove and readd your software (Track Data in cms webui) and then you will see that this time the LM-CORE is available there as well. Then of course you have to import this software to the dev and cons buildspaces.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dea Ervin,

Thanks for the update .

Due to some reason my software component link in sld page is not opening. Its is timing out.

So can i add the additional component from Landscape configurator by selecting the track->select the sc->add dependencies -> select and add LM-CORE-> Synchronise SC Dependency->Select SC out of sync with SLD -> Accept CMS Definition -> SAVE Track -> save and reimport. And in transport manager i was able to checkin and import the dependency.

Kindly confirm the above I have done is correct as my sld is not opening.

Regards,

Shamila S Biju

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shamila,

yes, that should do the trick as well, but try again later with SLD, and then rather update again your CMS and accept SLD definition to be sure SLD and CMS will be completely in sync.

Regards,

Ervin

Answers (0)