cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Binding_Error: BS_

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI Experts,

The Scenario is IDoc to SOAP. Webservice hosted in R/3 system. We are trying to send IDoc CREMAS05 from ECC. The IDoc not reaching XI and give the below error. Please find the screenshot below. But it showing posted in WE02. Am I missing any configuration in XI or any changes in ECC.

Regards,

Naveen M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you are maintaining SWCV at Receiver Determination and Perform full cache refresh.

Also cross check with  Sending an IDoc through XI Failed

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Naveen & Sunil,

The Receiver Determination already exists for the CREMAS05, so I added the new Receiver, which is Business Service. I imported CREMAS05 in the SWCV and changed the SWCV in Receiver Determination to the one am using from the actual SAP APPL 6.04. and changed in Interface determination also.

In the above screenshot the program name changes if I change the SWCV. in if is SAP APPL 6.04 the the program name is RSEOUT00 if it is the SWCV in which the CREMAS is imported then the program name is SAPMSSY1.

And also as Naveen suggested I reimported the metadata. Patner and Port are correct. I performed full cache refresh. In WE05 it is showing green but IDocs doesnt come out of ECC. Where can I monitor for this in ECC.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you see any failures in SM58 of ECC system.

Check the respective RFC destination as well.

Regards

Venkat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I hope you are using >= PI7.1 system. I faced this issue before. The solution is to remove and then activate, if you have any sender aggrements for this sender idoc CREMAS.CREMAS05 combination with business system in XI configuration.

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

As sunil and Venkat suggested to check SWCV in Receiver determination. I found different SWCV in the generated Sender Agreement, and I changed. Now the idoc reaching XI and showing successful posted to webservice in MONI. But the data not reaching the Webservice.

When tested in SOAP UI the data is gettting posted to Webservice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please give a clue for my issue???

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What error you are seeing in soap channel.?

What is your pi version

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Crosscheck if your IDOC is being triggered to right partner and port.

also try to reimport the metadata in your SAP PI System and retrigger again.

Regards,

Naveen.