SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCRL Duplicated entries-return lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am facing an issue with duplicated data with the same document number some of the same document number has posted user whare i am trying to clarifying from FPCRL i am getting this issue.

Cash discount or return 10000708 already exists for document 62254693

from FPCRL screen how do i get solution can any one please guide me and how do i get solution.

for avoiding the user confusion they do not want any duplicated data in the FPCRL.

Moderator note - content removed

thanks,

honey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

What I could gather from your post is you have some duplicate entries in the return clarification lot which are redundant and you want to get rid-off those entries from the System.

Though there is no standard transaction to perform this, I would recommend you to transfer these return postings from the return clarification account back to the bank clearing acount.

Once you perform this from the return clarification worklist, the status of the item is set ti completed (Status 03).

Now, you can delete this item indiviudally from the return clariifcation worklist or can use the transaction FPCFDEL for performing the deletion.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

What I could gather from your post is you have some duplicate entries in the return clarification lot which are redundant and you want to get rid-off those entries from the System.

Though there is no standard transaction to perform this, I would recommend you to transfer these return postings from the return clarification account back to the bank clearing acount.

Once you perform this from the return clarification worklist, the status of the item is set ti completed (Status 03).

Now, you can delete this item indiviudally from the return clariifcation worklist or can use the transaction FPCFDEL for performing the deletion.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

hi amlan,

thanks for your response can you suggest please how do i have to do this

please suggest on this.

thanks,

honey

0 Kudos

Dear Amlan,

thanks for your great help.

thanks,

Honey.