cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming edi sales order - change partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i need to change the partners of an incoming edi sales order during the import of the idoc. I've tried the customer exit ZXVEDU03 but it doesen't work there.

Is there anybody out there who can help me with this matter.

Thanx in advanced

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Have you had a look at standard settings (transaction VOE4, OVAI, VOE2, etc.) ?

Through transaction CMOD, you can use enhancement VEDA0001.

If you want to change the values of partner segment fields, try the exit 1.

If you want to work around the sold-to-party determination or sales organization, try the exit 7.

XVED                       User-Exits pour SD-EDI
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_001          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Reading Additional Data from IDOC
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_002          SD EDI Incoming Orders:Schedule Additional Data for Screen
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_003          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Additional Sales Activities Call Transaction V
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_004          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Final Sales Activities per Sales Order
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_005          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Final Sales Activities (Mass Processing)
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_006          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Set Order Type
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_007          SD EDI: Incoming Orders: Create Customer Number/Sales Area
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_008          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Manipulation of Error Tables in Processing
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_009          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Additional Check for IDoc Segments
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_010          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Manipulation of Status Table
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_011          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Final Processing of Internal Error Tables
EXIT_SAPLVEDA_012          SD EDI Incoming Orders: Changing Internal Table Configurable Materials

There are some enhancements section in MF IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS, but i can not provide much information about them.

HTH

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Thanks for your answers. I would like to give my solution to the community. Here are the User Exits that i used to change the incoming EDI orders:

User Exit 009 Function Module EXIT_SAPLVEDA_009 Include ZXVEDU11

DXVBAK - Change of customer number(kunnr)

User Exit 011 Function Module EXIT_SAPLVEDA_011 Include ZXVEDU13

DXVBADR - changing an existing line in the internal table with the desired partner role or add a new line with missing partner role to the internal table(parvw, kunnr)

Thanks for your support.

Thomas

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thomas,

As per my understanding, this will all depend on your source system. either SAP or non SAP. And further SAP PI involvement. If you have SAP PI in between source & target system, then take help of SAP PI consultant. Where they can have RFC lookup, to accomadate the desired functionality in the imported Idoc. Else, if this is direct communication between source & target system(probably 2 SAP system) and communicating withouit SAP PI. Then unfortunately, you can't make any change to imported idoc. You can have userexit in place with desired logic while creating sales orders in target system with those inbound idocs.

I hope that helps. Please revert back in case of any concerns.

Thanks, JP