cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring(Suspend,Resume & Recover) of BPM Process using BPM API

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am exploring classes and interfaces of BPM API in NWDS 7.3.I am able to start and to read all the tasks and their details by using BPM API in Web Dynpro Java Application.I have one requirement of monitoring  the BPM Process(Suspend,Resume & Recover) for troubleshooting.I have to create one Web Dynpro Java application which can provide the functionality of suspend,resume and recover of BPM Process.Can you please suggest me the classes and interfaces of BPM API,which can be used for this purpose.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pradeep_kumar5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patralekha,

Please find the below link which provides API for BPM process and Task Management.

http://help.sap.com/javadocs/NW73/SPS08/CE/bpem/com.sap.bpem/index.html

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep.

I have already gone through the javadocs and searched for the methods and classes for suspend,resume & recover of BPM process.But there I only found classes for start BPM process but not for suspend,resume & recover.Is that mean there is no classes available in SAP BPM API to suspend,resume & recover BPM process?

Thanks & Regards,

Patralekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I think there is no methods and classes are available in BPM JAVA API for suspend,resume & recover of BPM process.So Can you please suggest any other JAVA APIs for for suspend,resume & recover of BPM process.

Thanks & Regards,

Patralekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patralekha,

Have you figured out how to suspend and resume BPM process using BPM API?

Thanks in advance for your attention,

Julio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Julio,

We didn't find any method and class in BPM JAVA API for suspend,resume & recover of BPM process.

Thanks & Regards,

Patralekha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might get some pointers from this link - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3214955

Regards,

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Prodyot.

I am not going to use Visual Composer in my application.I have wanted to create one Web Dynpro JAVA application to suspend,resume & recover BPM process.I want the name of classes and methods in BPM API to suspend,resume & recover BPM process.Can you please help me?