cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more memory available to extend internal table while run t.code:RSRT(SAP NW 7.3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

while i execute rsrt,dump error has been coming like No more memory available to extend internal table( TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED).

I tryied all possible like change parameter in RZ10. I changed parameter as

em/initial_size_MB=8196

ztta/roll_area=6500000

rdisp/PG_MAXFS=49152

abap/shared_objects_size_MB=200

abap/heap_area_nondia=4000000000

ztta/roll_extension=4000000000

ztta/roll_first=1

rsdb/esm/buffersize_kb=2000000

abap/heap_area_dia=4000000000

Please help to solve.

Regards,

Prabaharan B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhkaran ,

Is the dump coming while just executing the Tcode RSRT or while executing a BW query in RSRT transaction ?

Please clarify.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amit,

While execute BW query in rsrt.

Regards,

Prabaharan B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhakaran,

Either reduce the data-set or tweak the variants so that less data is selected by the query. This is generic dump cuased by exhaustion  of the EM memory for the process .

EM is already 4GB for a process and heap is also 4GB as per the parameters you have sent .I wouldn't recommend changing system parameters for a single query .

The best way is to optmized the query itself.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shahnas,

Thanks for immediate reply. I already apply your link.but still issue in server.please help me

Regards,

Prabaharan B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error occurs mostly due to a large dataset that is being retrieved. Parameters should be changed only after careful consideration and evaluation. What is the transaction that gives this dump? See if its possible to reduce the data that is being retrieved by the transaction.

regards,