cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Issue with PM Order Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Actually I am facing issue with PM02 Order, which the order has been technically completed and Obtained Closed Status, When I am Trying to cancel the business completion it is saying that order has been technically completed. Itz not allowing me to cancel, How can I sort out this issue, any Suggestions Please help, Thanks in Advance..

Regards

Nivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Thyagarajan,

I am not able to cancel the business completion, It is showing me

"Technically complete" is not allowed (ORD 4062203)

Message no. BS007

Diagnosis

The current status of object 'ORD 4062203' prohibits business transaction 'Technically complete'.

Procedure

To process business transaction 'Technically complete', you first have to change the status of object 'ORD 4062203' to allow the transaction 'Technically complete'.

This gives you an overview of the system and user statuses that affect the transaction. A transaction can only be executed if there is at least one status that allows it and there is no status that forbids it.

Transaction analysis

Plz find the message and try to sort out the issue.

Regards

Nivas

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Nivas,

Can you post the current statuses of this Order for us? Do you have any User Status active? Can you click on the "transaction analysis" in this message box and analyze the information there? It should tell you which status specifically prohibits TECO.

My money is on Deletion Flag DLFL, in which case you should go to IW32 > Menu: Order > Functions > Deletion Flag > Reset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greeting Sebastian,

When I tried to click the transaction Analysis, Itz not getting opened., Mean while I am not able to attach the screen shot, It is showing me some error message, while I am trying to attach the docment. Please suggest me any other way to attach and send it you, and sort out the issue..

Regards

Nivas.

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post what statuses you have active on your Order. Most likely the culprit is a User Status you have active, or the Deletion Flag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the User Status that is Required. Current User status is, WIP, Still there is one status be done, JBDN..

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Nivas,

Check in OIBS for your status profile the status details for WIP, JBDN, then determine which of those precludes the Technical Completion.

Then ensure you process the Order to a status that doesn't.

But normally the Transaction Analysis should suffice.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

After you cancel the business completion , you need to cancel the technical completion also . if you are facing any error message kindly post the screen shot

regards

thyagarajan

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Nivas,

Proper flow for taking Order from Business Completed back to Released is

Status is CLSD

IW32 > Menu: Order > Functions > Complete > Cancel Business Completion

Status is TECO

IW32 > Menu: Order > Functions > Complete > Cancel Technical Completion

Statius is REL

Please follow this procedure, otherwise please post more info for us as Thyagarajan requested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Sebastian,

I am not able to cancel the business completion,even, It is showing me this error

"Technically complete" is not allowed (ORD 4062203)

Message no. BS007

Diagnosis

The current status of object 'ORD 4062203' prohibits business transaction 'Technically complete'.

Procedure

To process business transaction 'Technically complete', you first have to change the status of object 'ORD 4062203' to allow the transaction 'Technically complete'.

This gives you an overview of the system and user statuses that affect the transaction. A transaction can only be executed if there is at least one status that allows it and there is no status that forbids it.

Transaction analysis

Plz find the message and try to sort out the issue.

Regards

Nivas

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you are using user status , then it is not possible to do the same. post the screen shot of the order header

regards

thyagarajan