cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P_ABAP_70 Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am planning to do ABAP certification course. I have 3+ years of experience in ABAP. Should I go for Associate certification or Professional? I am not a graduate. Am I eligible for the test? I have TAW series. Will it be enough for bothe these tests? Is the examination fee same for both these level?

Regards,

Sibin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sibin,

I personally would recommend that you first attempt the associate and then tackle he professional certificaiton. You might actually be able to achieve the professional on your first try, but if you miss it, then you have nothing. You are more likely to be able to successfully test for the associate and that way you're more likely to get something for your investment.

Word of warning, however, just knowing how to program may not be enough to be successful on the exam. The exams cover the material taught in the official training courses. Some of it can be very picky. If you have not completed a certification course, I would highly recommend that you do so.

Depending on where you are, you may be essentially forced to take the class in order to test. In India and various other countries, there are very strict and difficult requirements if you want to test without taking a class at an authorized training center.

Other countries (United States, most of Europe, etc) allow you to test regardless of whether or not  you've taken an authorized class. Most recommendations I've seen from successful certificants recommend studying the official training materials in a detailed fashion all the way through three times before even thinking about trying for the test.

You can get details on what topics are required on the exam on the topics tab of the C_TAW12_71 test page. You may find some of the other blogs available at SAP Career Blog Links helpful as well.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

--Tom

The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer, ECS.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting your valuable feedback.

Reards,

Sibin