cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Quotation Save at Item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing an error msg. during Quotation Save thru VA21 at Item level...(during creation of quotation)

If we are on any tab in item level, system shows this msg., but if we are on header level or on first screen...document should post successfully....

Error - For object RV_BELEG , number range interval  does not exist

Message no. NR751

Please guide...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transaction code SNRO, put the object as RV_BELEG create the number range.

This number range key should be same as the quotation internal number range in VOV8 for quotation document type

regards,

santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Check the customization of order type (for quotation) tcode- VOV8 i.e which no. range is assigned on the documemnt type and also check the No range maintained against that particular assigned no. range in SNRO

Rd's

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dear...

I have maintain the Number range according to Sales Organization (thru include MV45AFZZ)... like we have 3 sales organization's... A1, A2 & A3..then maintain the SNRO according to this and in VOV8 tcode, number range field is blank for Quotation document type. (because of 3 number ranges)..

Please guide...

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks you are using user exit to assign the numbers based on sales org. If that is the case, then check the code used in user exit with the help of an ABAP'er.

Regards,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please maintain Number ranges for Quotation in VN01 .

Note : I think ,If you click on that error that will leads you also . and go to VOV8 and open your Quotation and put that number range and do once again .

Thanks,

Naren