Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting dump as CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR while running f110

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a process where F110 tcode is used and file generated after processing getting stored in Mapped Network Drive.

Previously all users having local administrative rights so process went smooth but recently IT team has changed all users to Standard users and not Admin users so while running F110 users are getting dump as CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR

Error Analysis:

An error occurred when executing a REMOTE FUNCTION CALL.

It was logged under the name " "

on the called page.

Last error logged in SAP kernel

Component............ "NI (network interface)"

Place................ "SAP-Gateway on host XXXXXX.XXXXX.com / sapgw00"

Version.............. 38

Error code........... "-6"

Error text........... "connection to partner 'XXXXXXX.XXXXX.com:49866'

broken"

Description.......... "NiIRead"

System call.......... "recv"

Module............... "nixxi.cpp"

Line................. 4434

The error reported by the operating system is:

Error number..... 10054

Error text....... "WSAECONNRESET: Connection reset by peer"

SAP: ERP 6

Also note that whenever we map drive we have assigned all right to drive but using SAP GUI 720 we are getting dump.

Kindly help me with above issue.

Regards,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumit,

The issue might not related to the access on your local machine. It looks like the tcode is creating the file on remote filesystem using an RFC connection which seems to be not working at the moment.

I would sugest you to ask the abapper to debug and check which RFC destination is being used while generating this abap dump and check if the RFC Connection is working or not.

Regards,

Mudasir.

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mudasir,

When admin rights are given to OS user then this process is running smoothly but when admin rights are removed then they are facing this issue.

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vimal,

Have tried giving full access to GUI directory also but no good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to patch the GUI?

Reason is i too faced very strange behaviour with SAPGUI when I try to access certain tcodes..After patching , the issue is fixed.

Why dont you try to patch and check whether it resolves???

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

SAP GUi is already on highest patch level.

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear shyam,

As i have explained you that when we provide Administrative rights then it works but as soon as we remove it..it gives dump so i wanted to know which service of sap GUi or which element require Administrative right? and also is there any log file which will help me to analyse issue for GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Can you please try to patch the GUI and check whether it works??

As well as please give full access to SAPGUI folder under C:\program files... Please open the SAPGUI folder alone and in the security area please give full access to that folder.

I feel that if you do with the latest patching, your issue might be resolved.

Please check and provide your feedback.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

You provide Administrative rights to which user ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

Network folder is mapped with domain user. Folder contents can be access/modified.

When a end user login into OS with their username and password and executes this process then they are getting dump.

But when local administrative rights are assigned to same user then process going fine

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Can you check whether use <sid>adm is part of Administrative group. If not add it into global Adminstrator and local administrator group. Post this check whether it works fine or not.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear shyam,

As i have explained you that when we provide Administrative rights then it works but as soon as we remove it..it gives dump so i wanted to know which service of sap GUi or which element require Administrative right? and also is there any log file which will help me to analyse issue for GUI

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmer,

we have tried that also. Infact we have tried giving full rights to C: drive still error is there.

shyam_dontamsetty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sumit,

This error could be a connectivity issue.Can you paste complete dump details here.

Mean while have you checked this error with SAP Basis team?

Best Regards,

Shyam

shyam_dontamsetty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sumit,

This error could be a connectivity issue.Can you paste complete dump details here.

Mean while have you checked this error with SAP Basis team?

Best Regards,

Shyam

ahmer_syed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sumit,

Plesae give the full access rights on SAP GUI Folder as well and then try again.

Thanks and regards,

Ahmer