cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order CIF inbound in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have new reuirement , When we confirm the subcon PO we will get one CIF queue with PO number.

With in this queue we will have two line items..

First line of the queue will carry confirmation info and

Second line of the queue will carry PO reduction information

Now the requirement is i need to pickup some information from second line & needs to be passed to first lne of the queue...

the challenge what we are facing is..it seems these queue lines are processed one by one...so i am not sure how to get the second line information while processing first line of the queue..

please give me some inputs/ideas to achive this enhancement?

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hubert_spohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think it should be possible to read a queue's data, at least it's done when displaying the queue.

Please have a look at functional module /SAPAPO/CIF_QUEUE_DISPLAY how SAP reads the data, maybe it can be done in the same way.

Hubert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for your prompt reply. i tried to extract queue information by using FM  /SAPAPO/CIF_QUEUE_DISPLAY ..  i am not sure what needs to be given in field I_FNAME & I_TID

Can you please help me..

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

I am able to display the queue..  but the problem is the PO inbound Badi is having all the control parameter except TID number?.

how can i extract the TID number of the queue? so that i can pass the TID  number to FM  /SAPAPO/CIF_QUEUE_DISPLAY to get detailed queue info

Regards

rajesh