SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the Front office configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I have created a front office configuration (t-code-EWFC)  Z_TEST.

In that I have defined the process for creation of sales order(T-code-VA01) and creation of service orders(IW31 and IW36) and then assigned to organization management (t-code-PPOMA).

For this above defined process I have given the authorization to two users i.e A and B.

Both the users have the same authorization but during creation of orders (service orders) through this process(front office process) A user is able to create the orders(service orders) but B is not able to create the orders (service orders)  and it's not showing any kind of warning or errors so what would be the reason that user B is not able to create the orders and the the authorization are also same for the Users A and B.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ennio,

It seems the issue is related to the authorization.

Have you checked the SU53 log, when the User B is trying ot create the Service Order?

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ennio,

It seems the issue is related to the authorization.

Have you checked the SU53 log, when the User B is trying ot create the Service Order?

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for the reply I do have checked  the authorization with SU53 every thing is correct and doesn't shows an error.

Please do suggest some more answers.

0 Kudos

Hi Ennio,

If you are not getting anaything from SU53, then the only option is to perform an authorization trace through transaction ST01 when the User B is trying to create the service order.

You can use this transaction sucessfully to find authorization objects. Just Activate the trace, run the transaction - being sure to enter data and click all the buttons you wish to check, then look at the report.

Hope it helps in solving your issue.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Sorry for the last response .I have done the trace process through ST01 but it's showing some red lines with authorization objects so can you help me out for the further process.

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether those authorization objects are present in the role profile of User B or not..

If they are missing then you need to configure them against the User roles for USer B.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

thanks for your support .I did it through trace method it heled me to solve the query.

thanks