cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Pages Printing Proble,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pals,

I have an internal table there I have 10 entries. Here my question is I need to print the smart form how many entries exists in the internal table that many times.

That internal table contains the addresses of the customer, just I need to change the customer address and the remaining part is same.

Please can anybody answer my question.

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks and Regards

O.Praveen Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prveen

remaining part here u means every thing is form other internal table apart form customer details internal table...

if loop the customer itab and call the smartform inside the loop.-->each time pass only 1 customer deatils which are in the workara..... however the remaining details are same so you no need to change any thing in form except the smartform calling and customer printing window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

In the internal table you will have 10 different customer address. But are you printing customer only once in the smartform. How is your requirement does you want one print out for each customer. If that is the case then you need to call the smartform 10 times and this customer address table should be in the print program.

If you want to print the all the entries in one smartform then make use of TABLES concept in the smartform it should be used in the Main WIndow so that printing the entries in pages exceeds then it will continue to print in the next page.

Br,

Laxmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i see that u want to print the smartform the no of times the no of entries in an internal table which has 10 entries. that means you want to print smartform 10 times.

if it is so? then loop the internal table by its name in the data calculation part of the smartform. If the internal table has no duplicate values..then all the records from the internal table can be displayed on the form..however, the no of entries in the table should be according to the size of the window and also it is not a good idea of having a good knowledge of the no of records in an internal table before displaying it on the form.

regrds,

shamim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

the internal table can contain any no of records,it doesnt matter.just populate the data into the internal table .then drop the fields of the internal table in the smartform .then u can have all the data there in that particular window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The entries in the internal table depends on the size of the window. If you want to include all the values in the internal table in one page increase the size of the window.