afaria 7: iOS enroll problem
i try to enroll an iOS device (iPhone4S) into Afaria using self service portal.
this is what happen during enroll process:
1. go to ssp page to start enrollment process
2. enroll process start using enrollment code suggested
3. afaria app installed into iOS device start and it asked me to insert my exchange credential (username, password, domain and email adress)
4. enroll process asked me to confirm to install a new profile into iOS device (app profile appear "unsigned")
5. enroll process start and, after generate key process, a window appear into iPhone screen informed me "Profile Installation Failed The SCEP server returned an invalid response"
if i check into CA Administration present in Afaria server i find a request "Denied by Police Module" present into "Failed Requests" section.
Could someone explain what happen?
Is enroll process correct ? why enroll process asked me exchange credential?
is it possible a Cerficate template problem?
I set into Enrollment server present in Afaria server to use SCEP challenge and i set SCEP Challenge Domain, User and password used during Enrollment server process, when i set NDES role, is it correct?
In CA Administration into Afaria server, in CA properties/Policy Module, i have selected to use XSSCEPPolicyModule.DLL. If I select its Properties button, a windows appear that inform if i want to change database settings, run Afaria SCEP Policy setup. where is Afaria SCEP Policy setup? is it a correct indication or it is only a warning?
thanks in advace to every ones could help me about this issue