cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAIN_WORKCENTER

0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We are using the Incident Management system in Solution Manager7.0

we are create Incident ticket there one option are appear as "Reported By" in editable mode,

I want to know how to do this in deactivated or non editable mode

Kindly help us.

Regards

Sanjay C.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

when you start the application as message processor, the field is editable by default - that is, if you as message processor need to create a new ticket for a keyuser (e.g. if you receive a call). The key users normally do not have this option, so it is automatically filled with the corresponding business partner and is set to read only.

You can change the field via service desk customizing (partner profiles -> partner function within the profile -> field editable). As an alternative you can run the application http://yourserver/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_incident_create_app in config mode (add ?sap-config-mode=x to the URL). When you right click the field you can change the field attributes.

Regards, Richard

0 Kudos

Dear Richard

Thanks for the prompt reply

My problem is resolved

Regards

Sanjay C.

0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Presently my problem solved by using config-mode=x  but I am uable to find  (partner profiles -> partner function within the profile -> field editable) in spro.

Pls help How I reach the same becoz also required to disable other navigation option from all user id for below red mark -

Pls suggest.

With Thanks/

Sanjay

Answers (0)