cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to ITS.  Just wondering does SAP come with pre loaded serivces.  I cant get my new service to work.

This is my error:

RABAX_STATE -e: ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND -X

I have cofirmed the service exist, confirmed the templates and confirmed the pubish - Internal.

Confirmed the GUI Link = 'Y'

add parameter ~generatedynpro = 1.

Validated Services and temple

Dont know if this is a bais issue or someting else

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quezella,

unfortunately, in the RABAX the missing dynpro is not named. Normally the ~GENERATEDYNPRO=1 in SICF service's GUI options should enable the on the fly generation of every missing dynpro so you don't need to generate any dynpro before in SE80.

To figure out, what is missing, please check the TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND message in browser for the server name & workprocess number.

Example:

If server name is A and workprocess number is 0, logon to server A, go to SM50 and select workprocess number 0. Then select Process->Trace->Display File.

Then the WP trace is shown, now go to the end of the log and search backward for red error messages with ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND shown below ...

The 1st red line contains the modulepool, the dynpro number and the generatedynpro flage setting or any other error relating to your RABAX.

Best regards,

Matthias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, SAP does not deliver standard templates for ITS Mobile.  You have to generate them yourself, which can be based on standard delivered transaction (ie: LM00).  Please see the ITS Mobile wiki for more information: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/ITSmobile

Edgar.