cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA Adobe Form - Clear table data

0 Kudos

HI,

I created WDA and updating the item table value to context node which will be displayed in Adobe form. The adobe form is in view-1 and button1 is in view-2 but on same screen. When button1 in view2 is clicked, i wanted the adobe form item table data to be cleared. I tried in 2 ways on click of button1,

1. Update the empty Internal Table and bind it to context node.

2. Used Invalidate( ) method to initialize.

Both method is not  working. Why and How can I achive this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the same scenario and used the method invalidate the context node and its working fine for me. Can you brief what you have done. Is the context method you are invalidating in the button of the view2 is mapped from the component controller.

Best regards,

Arun Krishnamoorthy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Component1 has View1 with Adobe form.
Component2 has view2 with Button2.
On click Button2 navigates to another view3 which has ALV for item data selection.

All 3 views are mapped with one interface context node C1 which has both header and item data. All 3 views are declared in Used Controller/Components.

The item data for adobe form is selected in View3 ALV and updated in context node C1. When I come back to Adobe form, the item data is populated correctly at first time and it is working fine.

Next time I am clicking Button2 which navigates to View3 ALV again, there I am updating the context node C1 with one more line item. Coming back to Adobe form has only the old entries, the current updated data is not displaying in form. So I decided to use Invalidate( ) in buttton2 of the Item node. But it is not working. Please advice.

Try1 : Unsuccessfull Invalidate( ) method

form_node = wd_context->get_child_node( wd_this->wdctx_header_data ).
    item_node = form_node->get_child_node( wd_this->wdctx_item_data ).

if not item_node is initial.
            item_node->invalidate( ).
    endif.

Try 2: Unsucessfull – Empty Internal table

data : lt_itab type standard table of ZECR_VERIFY_ALV.
    item_node->bind_table( new_items = lt_itab ).

Thanks

0 Kudos

Just to clarify,

I am firing outbound plug from view 3 to show the view1 adobe form. Is it something just showing only the first displayed screen? Why the form is not getting updated with new context node value.