cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES ORDER LANGUAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As usual we made sales order in italian language, but now, only for the foreign customers, we would like send them sales order in English language.

Can you explain me procedure to do that?

THK

Rosario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can maintain the condition records language as EN for which you want to send printout in english

to enable this for only certain customers, sold-to-party should be one of the criteria in output table

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sold-to-party language is English but sales order is in italian...

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It seems to be very Strange .I never and ever heard like this .

Note : I have tried some time trace the Issue but .

Sorry man on this .I think ,If you meet your higher people ,it would be helpful to you.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosario,

in would suggest you to create a new key combination in customizing, let's say order type and sold-to, for your sales order type and for the foreign customer (now you've got one maybe some more will come in the future).

This new key combination should have priority in your output access sequence determination and be flagged as exclusive.

When entering data for this new combination in VV11, in the column Lang, select the language you want the form printed.

Regards,

Joan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 153531 - CHECKLISTSD: Outputs: Language key change. So, for this output type set language 'EN' in tcodes VV11/VV12, if not, as the note explains, the system sets the partner's language.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rosario,

Specify the language or let the language field as 'Blank' at the time of log in and the system'll automatically pick default language as EN, try few more things check the language in sold to party, in OVA3 assign language to sale document type, try OX02 and check the assignment for language at company code and sales organization level. Lemme do if you need more assistance and revert with your findings. Thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to log-in into the SAP system with language as EN and check.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had already tried (no change).

Bye,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the language maintained at sold-to party level? Can you change that to EN and check again?

If you want to only to print in EN language, then check output master record for language settings.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked language in sold-to party (communication-language-english) but the sales order is still in italian language...