cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBD not appearing in shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where the client wants to do shipment after PGI.I have configured a selection variant and assigned it to the shipment where the goods mvt status has been set to C.

But the problem is for a particular plant whenever the deliveries are being created and PGI has been done they are not appearing in the shipment during VT01N.

The shipping point has been assigned , deliveries and item categories  alongwith route are relevant for transportation.

The shipment configuration is present in the screenshot attached.

Can someone please help me resolve this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Can you please confirm if the Goods movement status is "C"  in the delivery. And is the Shipping point similar to the one in the variant?

If yes, and still delivery is not picked. There could be some parameters which is not allowing the del to be picked. You may have to relook the variant.

To identify that you can try using the "Selection log" button immediately. So, you can come to a conclusion which field is preventing the Delivery to be added.

Kindly check the same and revert if its useful.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and the solution .

There was a problem with the variant.The overall credit status was blank hence it was not picking those deliveries where the delivery was released.

Thanks for yr help.

Answers (0)