Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script: writing table on next page in new window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings!

I am working on a script PM_COMMON for plant maintenance, IW32.

I need to modify it as per the requirements, I am using 2 pages and want to show a table (Component details in IW32) on next page i.e. page2.

In the driver program I am looping the write_form and before that I am using start_form with parameter start page = <new_page>.

Problem is suppose if we have 2 entries in that table, 1 entry is displayed on one page(page2) and 2nd entry on next page(page3, automatically generated)!

Sequence of forms is:

-end_form to close already opened forms.

-Loop at table

-start_form (with startpage)

-write_form

-end_form

-Endloop

-close_form

What I think is this start_form inside the loop is creating new page, but then I don't know what can be the solution for that as I need to display the table on page2 only.

Assistance required.

Regards

Deepak Batraaba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Found the solution!

After the new page command I need to carry all the operations and data in window MAIN only but this will be called on the next page with IF / ENDIF clause.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for updating the solution.

Regards

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I guess, u r right. Start_form can be used outside the loop.  Use " write_form " & " and end_form " within the loop with corresponding use of Text elements.

Also, U need to trigger Next page from the script editor by calculating the current page and checking corresponding display data.

Thanks

Vivek