cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IllumMultiCalculator in 12.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to use the included transform IllumMultiCalculator.xsl that is provided with the 12.2 system for a simple calculation.

Getting : 

Unable To Create Inline Transformation

I've used this transform on 11.5 version, I understand setting parameters but that doesn't seem to be the problem.  I get the same error even with no params set...

Something's not lining up... guessing in the classes

I see in the transform some references to Java classes but am unable to find them like the ExtFunction class.

Thanks

Dennis W

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This ExtFunctions also requires the Xalan to be installed.  See Note:

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like In 12.1 this class was moved to com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.ext.ExtFunctions. Give it a shot. Should work unless they moved it again for 12.2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been able to find the ExtFunctions.class in 11.5 version but I've searched the entire drive on 12.2 and it's not there.

former_member185280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just took a look at a 12.2 installation and can confirm it is still there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

Should this ExtFunctions be something we need in a custom class or is it native to the installed files?

Do you know if there is a check box during the install to include additional classes ...

Thanks

Dennis

former_member185280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

They are already installed and part of the MII code base. You have to edit the IllumMultiCalculator.xsl file where the ExtFunctions class path is configured to point to its new location.

change

<lxslt:component prefix="calc">

<lxslt:script lang="javaclass" src="class:com.lighthammer.Illuminator.ext.ExtFunctions"/>

</lxslt:component>

to

<lxslt:component prefix="calc">

<lxslt:script lang="javaclass" src="class:com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.ext.ExtFunctions"/>

</lxslt:component>

If you have done that and its still not working then something else is probably causing your issue.