cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In CJ20N for Component, procurment Type is showing "Account assignment in Customizing not kn"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear frens,

In CJ20N for Component, procurment Type (on Purch. Data tab & Proc. Param tab) is showing "Account assignment in Customizing not kn". The PR and PO exist for this compnent and for both, PR & PO, the Account assignment Tab is not appearing. Now due to this PO is not appearing in ME2J. Can anyone encoutered such issue anywhere? Pl help.

regards,

Rahul Shende

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain Procurement Indicators in OPS8.  Then add the PI to the Network Profile OPS4.

This controls how components are handled when added to NWA's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Thanks for suggestions. But PI customization is already in place and we are able to create PR/PO without any issue on regular basis. The issue I mentioned above is exceptional system behaviour and has encountered second time in last six month. Pl suggest further.

reg

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the problem is not repeatable?  Very difficult to answer.

You are saying that the PO does not have an account assignment?  Have you tried to add one manually with ME22N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ken I tried assigning the same manually and system is not allowing to maintain it manually and is throwing the error "Item initiated by other applic. (acct. assgt. category cannot be changed)".

Former Member
0 Kudos

That message means that PS created the purchase requisition automatically.  What is the account assignment on the PR/PO?  did you say it was blank?

What happens when you delete the component and add it again?  If the PR has already been converted to a PO you will have to manually delete the PO.

To troubleshoot you have to try things until you can repeat and isolate the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

As said earlier, this is not frequently occuring issue and has occured only twice in past 2-3 yrs. With deletion of PR/PO or Material we can very well able to remove this issue but what we are really trying here is to understand which system inconsistency has led this issue to occur this issue. I have got a clue and is exploring it further and will share with forum if i am able to replicate it with some set of combinations. I have also seeked SAP intervention in this case. I am waiting for response from them now. Meanwhile checking with forum if anyone of us has encountered such issue earlier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen similar things occur when configuration changes including deletions are transported.  Good Luck.