Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deactivate notifcations and how to see own forum discussions

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning,

sorry for using this space but in SAP community forum I don't know how to find an e mail address to send this requests:

- From short time a lot of notifcations from forum area MM logistic management are sent to me..maybe I have activated something but I don't know how deactivate it...I have tried with closing e mail notifications but it seems to not work

-Other thing: in new configuration I don't know where find my own questions/discussions on Forum.

Can you so kind to inform me or tell me the correct e mail address?

Thanks in advance and excuse me for disturb.

Best regards

M.Riva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massimiliano,

In addition please make sure that you are not following the space. The feature can be switched on/off on the main Overview page (please see image below):

Thanks,Oxana

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oxana/Jason,

first of all thanks a lot, I have followed your instructions and the problem seems to be solved(no e-mail from yesterday)..The last kindness: but in this new SCN I have not again found how I can jump on my own question/discussion opened or closed...that is just my own...In the old SCN there was a diciture 'Your questions' but now I can not find it.I have tried with'Your history' but it is not compliant, should you be so kind to guide me on the path?

Thanks again

Best regards

Massimiliano

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

To find you content,

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Perfect I have seen

thanks Jason/Oxana!

Best regards

Massimiliano

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
  • Make sure you are not following the MM Logistics Management space and have turned off the notifications in the actions boxes:
    • You can also configure your engagement setting on your profile (e.g. turn eMail notifications on/off)
    • There are numerous threads on subject with more tips and screenshots.
  • To find you content, log on and go to http://scn.sap.com/content
    • Notice the filters on the left to sort for content you authored, participated (reply/comment), are following, etc. See for more info.