cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The explosion needs the internal field MASSABSFLOAT for the primary output item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Recipe development I get this below error while pushing the 'Transfer to Primary Output', but I have Streams in the same recipe where the 'Transfer to output' works fine. please help me to fix this issue, also please see attachment of the issue

"The explosion needs the internal field MASSABSFLOAT for the primary output item"

many thanks

Yasar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Yasar,

Just curious if you maintained the UofM for the compositions you added to the specifications.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mohan,

Yes all the input specification should contain mandatory Physical Chemical values and also Conversion factor values for calculation of Primary output value[KG] which is differing from inputs for eg: inputs have UOM ml, l, mg etc..

regards

yasar

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Yasar,

On basic data in the recipe, what measurement you have for the field "Quantity From/To" ? let me know if you have "KG" or something else.

Mohan

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

Did you figure out the fix for this issue ? I just realized that we don't have any density properties maintained in Physical-Chemical Properties , whole EHS configuration is missing in our system.

It would be great if you could share your knowledge here this regard

Thank you

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Yes, this is issue is fixed, I changed back to original values in the below IMG activity..

Recipe development> Recipe > calculations> define formula calculations> Seq. no 16 - Change the Calc. .method as 'Value for each formula item calculated separately'  previously i had value propotions calculated per primary output'

hope this helps

regards

yasar

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

I don't see the seq 16 in my config entries , overall I have 18 entries. I attached screenshot of the entries , could you please have a look at it.

Thank you

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure my friend, may be some one in your team should have removed the standard seq 16. on purpose, other option is to transport the seq 16 from 000 client to the client you are having problem, also you can create manually seq 16 refering 000

hope this helps

cheers

yasar

former_member192883
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Yasar. 

I compared the current system with 000 system, they both missing the Seq 16.

Mohan