Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zcondition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM7.0.

we have a zcondition type in SRM PO .

when PO is created we could able to add this condition type and order PO and ecc po is also created with ZConditiontype.

when user forgot to add to add this zcondition type while creation of PO and ECC po is created. now when we edit the PO and add the zcondition type it is not getting added there neighter this is appeared in ecc po.

any one has similiar issue pls let me know

SAR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

I do not understand well the issue.

Your ZCONDITION is a Price Condition, and you had mapped it through BBP_BE_CREATE_PO_NEW to a ZCONDITION in ERP side.

Everytime when your ZCONDITION was not added to your SRM PO you are not allowed to add it in ERP side manually?

Is this the issue?

If I am right, your Price Condition Schema are determining another one who is not correctly configured with your ZCONDITION type price condition.

Please clarify it so we will be able to help you more.

Regards,

SG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are able to add zconditon type in SRM PO and transferer this to ECC PO[This is only during initial creation of PO].

issue is when we edit ordered PO(Change the existing PO) and add this condition type it is getting added but when we order it. it is getting disappeared from Purchase order and in ECC PO also this is not appearing.

Hope I am clear

Thanks in Advance

SAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abdul

Could you tell me when u Change a po other than adding z condition type other changes are replicated sucessfully.if so try to dubug the fm creating po. Pls let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

share the function module to check for.

I am not having this problem for other standard condition type has this issue only with Z condition type.

Also added z condition type disappear in SRM PO  as well.

SAR