cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RNIF and PIDX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it posible to send invoice.pdf through RNIF2.0 adapter.

Thank you

Regards

sundher

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundher,

The invoice.pdf message must be converted to a XML message using the SAP Conversion Agent tool so that XI can understand the XML message. Check help.sap.com for more info about the conversion agent tool.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Thank you very much. i Have to convert the Invoice from sap to PIDX format. and Invoice. pdf (not converted into any format just general invoice pdf) available in filenet i have to pick that one and attached to the PIDX XML. and one more field ticket they scan it and load into another sql server as a location like
bp\wer\fieldticket.pdf. my scenario is i have to pick up that file net invoice.pdf and field ticket.pdf from sql server and attached to the PIDX xml at the out put. is it possible. if it is possible. how can we send it those two attachments. if u have any blog on this please help me.

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate the scenario what exactly are you trying toad dso???

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

My scenario is invoice coming from sap invoice no is 450000456. at the same time that sap invoice load in to file net server as a 450000456.pdf(this pdf data load as normal invoice) and field ticket is coming from portals they scan it and load into SQL Server database table as location that field ticket is available in the location . //hou//sundher/4567.pdf. this field ticket. my scenario is i have to convert invoice idoc into PidX and i have to attach the 450000456.pdf and 4567.pdf along with the invoice pidx to the customer. is it possible. if it's possible how can we do this. please help.

Thank you

Regards

Sundher

former_member189324
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundher,

There are different ways to design this scenario.My colleague is directly working with the project lead.

Thanks

Prasad