Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ODL updates in the BOP

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am involved in the configuration of ODL for BOP including EDQA and ROC. In the customizing I am getting three nodes for ODL creation-

a. SAP SCM - Implementation Guide > Advanced Planning and Optimization > Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) > Backorder Processing > Configure Order Due Lists (ODL Monitor)

b. SAP SCM - Implementation Guide > Advanced Planning and Optimization > Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) >  Event-Driven Quantity Assignment (EDQA) > Quantity Assignment to Order Due Lists (MAFL) > Configure Order Due Lists (Obtain Confirmation)

c. SAP SCM - Implementation Guide > Advanced Planning and Optimization > Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) > Event-Driven Quantity Assignment (EDQA) > Reassignment of Order Confirmations (ROC) > Configure Order Due Lists (Give Up Confirmation)

What I understood from this is that -

1. Order Due List (ODL Monitor) is involving all the orders whether it is pertaining to obtain or give-up confirmation.

2. Order Due List (Obtain Confirmation) displays only the orders which are ready to obtain the confirmation.

3. Order Due List (Give Up Confirmation) displays only the orders which are ready to give up the confirmation.

I did the requried configuration and created different sales order.

The problems which I am facing are that -

1. No orders are appearing in the ODL Monitor.

2. Even those orders which appearing in the ROC ODL list, are not appearing in the ODL Monitor.

[In my view they should appear in the ODL monitor].

3. Even though there are few unconfirmed orders, they are not appearing in the EDQA ODL list.

Can anybody help me on it?

Thanks & Regards

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Did you already read the SAP help about the EDQA and ODL stuff ?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/49/e451df2721751de10000000a42189b/content.htm

Just the most important transaction:

1. The transaction /SAPAPO/ODLC  is for Configuration of the ODL List.
  2. The transaction /SAPAPO/ODL is for Display of the ODL List.
  3. The transaction /SAPAPO/EDQA is the EDQA monitor to check the EDQA result and status of the EDQA process.
  4. The transaction /SAPAPO/EDQA_OS is the EDQA simulation
  5. The transaction /SAPAPO/ODLR to regenerate a ODL list.

Run the simulation first ! This is the best way to recheck your EDQA customizing and if the process is working. Check the /SAPAPO/EDQA Monitor after the simulation was executed to verify the result.

regarding your problems:

1. Check the ODL customizing again.Maybe the entered characteristics (e.g. material, plant) are not met !?

Check the following FAQ notes:

1105656      FAQ: Order due lists in SCM

1130360      EDQA and ODL with sublocation

2. There are 3 types of ODL list: RCV - Obtain confirmation, SPL - Lose confirmation, WLS -Worklist.

For ROC you have to define a SPL - ODL list ! This orders which can loose the confirmation can be checked in the transaction /SAPAPO/ODL !

3. probably the same reason as for 1.) - recheck the configuration and the notes mentioned or try the /SAPAPO/ODLR.

Hope this helps a bit.

best regards,

Michael

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

1. I have gone through the note - 1105656 FAQ: Order due lists in SCM. All the required criteria has been met.

2. We are not using the strorage location in the given case. Hence note - 1130360      EDQA and ODL with sublocation is not applicable.

I am able to see the uncorfimed order in the ODL for EDQA. I had corrected my filter type whic was the main reason for the no appearance of the unconfirmed order.

So far the t. code /SAPAPO/ODLR is concenred I have ran the t. code in the system. There was some update for the ODLs of EDQA as well as ROC. But the process as well as logic was not explainable. Moreover there are some doubts in the correctness of the result as the expected result was not achieved with the given t. code.

But still I appreciate your support.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The issues are resolved. Issue resolution was attributed to following -

1. While creating the ODL, filter variants must have proper selection of the check boxes. These

check  boxes are on the confirmation situation tab page of the filter variant.

2. The filter variant must be saved before proceeding ahead.

3. The ODL should be created > generated > activated.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush

Answers (0)