Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display more than one time logon users?

Former Member
0 Kudos

by using usr41 i came to know the log on details of users but i want to display the users who logged more than one time?

6 REPLIES 6

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure what you mean by user logged more than one time. If you mean same user connected having multiple session open at same time then SM04 gives you this. So if you need ABAP code then just have a look how it's implemented there. Basically, you can get a table of all session with corresponding username and then jsut figure out who is there multiple times. Be aware that there a user can have many HTTP connections open to the system.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u,

I mean I want the data of users who logged on multiple times.

we dont have authorization to SM04. If you know any tables for this let me know..

Former Member
0 Kudos

usr41_mld

Former Member
0 Kudos

not getting desired output..

SELECT * FROM USR41 INTO TABLE IT_USR41
       WHERE  BNAME IN SO_BNAME.

in this i am getting all log on data but I want only the people who logged more than one time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are asking about the table where you can find a user-id say X is logged multiple time (Multiple login) same time its "USR41_MLD "not usr41

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u got it..