cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Friends

I am new to Travel Management. Ihave to implement Travel Management for a Group of Company.

My query is Can we  have same Travel Provision Varient for Different Company Code.

Regards

Sonali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sonali

I moved this to the ERP Travel management forum - for any FI-TV questions could you post here!

cheers

Sally

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a question but I am not getting the actual place where to post this? COuld you please help?

I have a question on the Travel Management which is different than Sonali's question. PLease help me if you know the answer.

My Trip Prov Variant is 07 - Canada. We have Tax jurisdictions concept here. When I am booking expenses within Canada, my Tax Jurisdiction is populating correctly but when I am booking any Trip outside of canada (Currency other than Local), the Tax jurisdiction is not pupulating and if I maintain manually then also it is getting cleared in Pr05. Could you please suggest anything on this.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Sonali: Yes you can have the same trip prov variant for different company codes. You can pretty much do anything Org-Management-wise with the trip provision variant, check feature TRVCT for this.

@ Tapas: You are on the right subforum to post this, but please open a new thread describing your problem and give us more detailed information on your problem (use case with screenshots etc.)

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lukas .

Regards

Sonali

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas, Sorry for giving you trouble. I have opened a new discussion but no getting suitable answer. Could you pleas ehelp me in this. I need this badly.Once again sorry for writing this in a sub forum.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. You can maintain.

Trip provision variant is nothing but like molga (country grouping for india is 40) .

Like that you can maintain for different company code's.

Or else you can assign different trip provision variant to different company code.

Regards,

Vijay