Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Setup keys in APO

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to send new setup keys which are assigned to setup groups, it is showing an error in CIF saying setup key already exists.

Later i found that couple of setup keys of same name are already available in APO system.

Means, setup keys A and B alredy assigned to setup group BLUE and is already available in APO system.

Then again i assigned the setup keys A and B to setup group RED and when sending to APO, it is showing the error saying setup key already exists.

Could you please let me know whether the setup keys cant be repeated for different setup groups.

Thanks,

Prash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated change transfer for setup groups in ECC (t.code CFC9 - change transfer of master data)? For proper setup group data transfer, you need to have an active integration model along with activated change transfer.

After activating the change transfer  (online or periodic), your new/changes to setup groups will be transferred to APO. For periodic transfer, you need to use t.code CFP1.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/4c/4eaa2ee49335b9e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

But as i mentined above is it possible to send the same setup keys again to APO which are already assigned to another seup group and is available in APO?

Thanks,

Prash

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

Pl ignore my earlier post. I assumed you wanted to reuse the existing setup group.

Setup keys can't be shared between Setup groups that are associated to the same plant. For given plant, setup keys are tied up with only one setup group.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (0)