Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Configuring SAP System to accept assertion Tickets from SAP NW Gateway

Akshay_G
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring SAP Netweaver Gateway 2.0 SP5, after installing the software components of Netweaver Gateway.

During the step, Connection Settings: SAP Netweaver Gateway to SAP Systems, i am facing some issues which is described below.

I have installed and configured SAP SNC Cryptolib on Gateway System (SID: LGW)

Back-end SAP Business Suite is SID: PD8

RFC's have been defined as described in the Gateway Configuration Guide.

I have exported the SYSTEM PSE Certificate of LGW and imported in PD8 Client 000.

After that i logged on to the target client of BS System i.e. PD8 Client 250, and added the above PSE certificate to ACL List, so that PD8 can accept verified logon tickets for system LGW.

I have also added the system in SMT1 on PD8 (Trusted-Trusting Systems)

Now while Configuring SAP Back-end system  (PD8) to accept assertion tickets from SAP NW Gateway i am getting the error as shown in the attached error images.

After providing RFC to Gateway System (LGW) Client 200, a remote logon window comes up and after providing login details, below is the error:

"The certificate for system LGW is not included in the certificate list for System PD8"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Akshay_G
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue was resolved with the below solution:

In Target System (PD8) Client 000, check for entries of "Standard Application" in SSFA.

Basically, some entries were missing in SSF Application: Standard Application.

Added entry Private address book=SAPSYS.pse

Added SSF Profile Name=SAPSYS.pse

Also checked 1st & 3rd checkbox i.e. Include Certificates & Distribute PSE.

After that go to Trust Manager, SYSTEM PSE status changed to Red so distribute the System PSE it will turn green. Voila!

Now running the SSO2 Administration reports and everything is perfect in Green status and

Got the "Activate" button to continue there on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have any document related to Gateway Foundation (7.4) Configuration.

Akshay_G
Contributor
0 Kudos

All the necessary information is available on SAP Help Portal and no even no access is required.

Did you make an sincere effort to at least search for it.

Anyways, here you go:

1) NW Gateway Documentation=> SAP NetWeaver Gateway 2.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

2) Configuration Help => SAP NetWeaver Gateway Configuration Guide - SAP NetWeaver Gateway - SAP Library

Same is also applicable for Gateway SWcs based on NetWeaver 7.4.

Regards,

Akshay

Answers (0)