Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintaining dynamic upper lower limits

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

I am having one problem . For the same MIC some time only upper limit is required some times only lower and in few cases both are required as its specification .

I am not able to do so because if you tick both upper and lower limits in MIC then in plan it will ask you values for both . In this case we have to create 3 MIC with different control indicators .

I thought of using target values but in RR if the value is out of range then system will give only warning . I want Error during valuation for the same .

I think its nt posible with standard but just want to be double sure

Is there any solution .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the status of MIC is 'complete copy model' or 'incomplete copy model', you can change the control indicator directly in inpsection plan.

But if the MIC is any kind of copy model, you cannot use 'Replace' functionality.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Doowook ,

I am using "incomplete copy model" . Can you please explain how to do this in inspeciton plan and will this change in IP effects the MIC master also ?

Regards

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

done tthnx dowook . I tried it will not effect MIC master

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also feel dynamic limits for MIC is not possible in standard.

Why do you want to have dynamic specification limits for MIC??

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Otherwise I have to create seperate MIC according to upper or lower limit combination requirement . Although the MIC is same . So dont want to create extra masters , if possible with only a single MIC .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During results recording you have user exit for flexible specifications.I think you can make use of this user exit and get the desired result.You have to check with the ABAP consultant.

check QPAP_FLEX_PLAN Badi

HY SIMGQPAP_FLEX_PLAN

Use

This Business Add-In allows you to change the characteristics and operations
read in the standard, before they are written to the database for an inspection
lot.

A customer can influence and change specifications such as target values,
tolerances, and so on, for an inspection lot using the method
PLMKB_QAPO_MODIFY.

CSN