cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to soap synchronous scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have designed an synchronous File to SOAP scenario in PI 7.31.  I am able to send the request and it is successfully pinging to the target url but i am not able to see any response message......

Any idea why I am not able to see the response message from the target url?

Please Note that I have successfully tested the request and response in SOAP UI tool and it is giving the response..

Regards

Veeru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Viru,

Any idea why I am not able to see the response message from the target url?

Please Note that I have successfully tested the request and response in SOAP UI tool and it is giving the response..

Check if LOGGING_SYNC is enabled (value 1) in PI SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Specific Configuration (F9).

Also if you are expecting a text file to be created from the response, I tried it before but it did not create one.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark. It worked. Awesome!!!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viru,

As you said interface is synchronous and your have file adapter on one end that means scenario should be file to soap to file .

FILE->SOAP->FILE

To achieve this you have to use requestresponsebean and responseonewaybean on module tab of sender file adapter . Explore the same .

To see the response message on sxmb_moni you have to maintain LOGGING_SYNC parameter on integration engine configuration .

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Veru,

1. Check the Service Interface for request and response messages are mentioned r not in in ESR.

2. Check the mode of the interface. it should be sychronous

3. check with SAP, has they mentioned mode as syn are asynchrouous.( how they mentioned calling mode)

regards,