cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to maintain Freight charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a que. Sales order is created, delivered and invoiced. But I forgot to maintain Freight charges. Where can I maintain this. And How it will be updated in the invoice. Please help.

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are mataining the Frieght charges in the sale order you can cancel the invoice then maintain Frieght charges in the Order and Recreate the invoice again.

siva

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reverse the invoice and regenerate the new one with freight condition. I hope you enter freight condition in delivery order. If this is so then you don't need to reverse delivery order too provided that you can enter condition manually or with condition record in invoice.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If that billing document is not released to FI, then in that billing document, just click the "Update" button from the bottom screen and double click on "B" so that system will fetch that condition type and value, provided you have maintained condition record for the same.

On the other hand, if that billing document is released, then you have to reverse that and recreate a fresh billing document.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Should we use Invoice correction request function if the billing document is released to FI..?? And does it create the same invoice number?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible to add any condition types in Invoice Correction Request.  You should be aware in Invoice Correction Request, for each line item, you can see two line items in editable mode; first one for credit entry and next line for debit entry.  Other than this, I dont think, you can key in manually any condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this with the help of Invoice Correction Request function..!!!