cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual times updates to Capacity View

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made the confirmation of my project through CATS for cproject ....But the actual times in the capacity view in bucket is not getting updated.

I have given in the view as resource assignment....Is anything I am missing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suppose you are trasferring actual time to the item and rolled up to the buckets.. Is this correct? Have you checked if the item has the actual time?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sara, thats the desired function looking.

After the cats confirmation cproject task, the actual time is transfer to actual effort field of item, but it is not displayed in the capacity view in capacity planning of the item..

Any custom development needs to be done, Because I don't see any option in customizing except Role Demand and  resource assignment.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your requirement is covered in the standard. You need configure capacity planning settings.

Have you already congigured?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made setting for capacity view for Role functions and  cost element

I have tried doing cats and manual mode for confirmation of task, but the actual effort field in item is not updated.

Let me know if I am missing, or I have do something on this.

But the developer raised question, whether the field will be automatically get updated when cproject task is confirmed.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you check if you see your hours in this table RPM_FIDATA?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Executed the report FICO_INT_PLANNING, but the table is not updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sara Gil issue resolved by applyin note Note 1036047 - Actual data  not getting transffered to RPM correctly

Answers (0)