cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefighter Log review workflow

Former Member

Hello All,

we activated firefighter log review workflow which is working good.but when we search requests under access request tab to review all firefighter log workflow requests, they showup as pending at stage level.we only have one stage which is for controllers.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried running transaction GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD - MSMP Instance Runtime Monitor - to check the break down of the workflow and show where it is at? It will launch the grfnmwmsmpmon (GRC Access Control - MSMP Workflow Instance Monitor) web service

I find it quite useful to track the MSMP routing - more useful that the SAP standard SW* workflow transactions

Hopefully, it will show you the exact status and allow your to review your MSMP configuration if you are not getting intended results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response...will check the logs and let you know if i got it resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lee,

I found that the path is not getting updated with finished status.Opened a message with SAP.we are on SP10.i confirmed with one of my friend that they don't have that problem and they are on SP08.May be its a upgrade issue to be fixed by SAP.

Thanks,

Srinu.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu

I haven't configured FF log review workflow. I did have an issue on SP10 with BRM approval on task not closing out. I had to apply note 1772759 - UAM: Business role not visible in Existing assignment Tab

SAP provided comment

Code which was added in SAP Note 1757422 for Exit from GRC is causing this issue and the same code is commented. This code was causing issues for Role approval request from BRM. Now this code is commented and the corrections for Exit from GRC functionality is delivered in SAP Note 1792367

It'd be good for you to update this thread on the solution SAP provide as others on SP10 might get it. FYI SP11 is out now and has a master list of notes with a bunch related to workflow

Note 1773513 -  Master Note for SAP Access Control 10.0 - Support Pack 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lee,

Thank you very much for the note.everything is working now.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srinu,

Please implement note 1772759 to resolve the issue. Please note that the note description mentions of different symptoms but it will resolve your issue. After implementing note you will have to test it with

new workflow as old workflows will not work. For old workitems still the status will be decision pending.

Hope it resolves your issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandani

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I was wondering if that would solve the issue too...

Program GRFNMW_BATCH_STALE_REQUEST will allow you to cancel the requests and close them out if need be.

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

This means that the Controller has a workflow that needs to be reviewed.  This is normal for requests that have not yet been completed.

Thanks,

Kevin Tucholke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin,

Sorry i didn't mention earlier.. this is a probelm becuase its showing as pending even after controller approval.