cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Invoice Amount for Report from Delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create a document with Pre-Invoice Amount from Delivery Document.  I don't want to Invoice, but only get the amount.  I can see this amount from VA01 after clicking 'Billing Document Overview' or from VF04 'Collective Billing Doc./online'. 

From VF04 Not the 'Collective billing document, which saves.  I don't want to save or invoice.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you can use proforma invocie from delivery which is for statistically purpose

F8 is the standard document type which you can leverage

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

How do use Proforma Invoice?  What are the steps?

Thanks,

anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VF01 ,Enter the delivery number number and select billing type F8 and press enter.

If you want to create Proforma Based on Delivery use Billing type F8 and if it is based on order,use billing type F5

Regards

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apply the code corrections as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 505386 - No display of net values and currencies in VF04

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I'm in need of an answer for the same problem but in my case, the net values are not displayed only for return orders (in VF04). After applying the note, it does no good. Any suggestions?

Does VF04 show the net value only if the delivery has pricing?

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about your requirement but if VF04 serves your purpose and you don't want to use it then create a simple Query using SQVI and extract all desred information by joining VBAK and KNA1 table.

Amit

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos