Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unknown pricing error in item in billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

Need an urgent help

we have a strange issue we have the pricing error in some of the billing documents

as we have debit memo req  when the job is processing these debit memos req system will create billing docs

as when ever the billings doc will get created system system automatically create posting to FI (accounting document automatically generated)

now assume my job is processing 1000 debit memo req so syetm wll create 1000 billing docs

out of 1000 billings docs system will create Fi postings  for 970

and 30 will stuck in with pricing error

when i goto vfx3 and select pricing error docs these 30 will come and by selecting all and releasing them it will go to fi postings

without any change in billing docs we are not getting any hint wat is the issue why job is not passing all documents to accounting as there is no error in any of the billing doc

program rv60stb1 we are using

please let me know wat is the issue in this

Text Removed

Regards

saurabh gupta

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont add such texts in your post

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

check the pricing condition type within sales documents whether they appropriately map up with the accounts in account determination procedure. thanks.

regards

Peng

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that the job runs without any variant validating some specific sales area or any data which are missing in that debit notes.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

Please verify the validity for the condition record as if it has been matching up against your billing document. In VOFA, select your billing type and there check if 'Posting Block' option has been marked up. Also, i would suggest you to release the accounting entry by going to VF02 manually, click on Green Flag and see if some kind of error system is showing. Do revert with your findings. Thanks.