cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time format in Wile introscope workstation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In workstation when we go to custom time range, the time is displayed in 12-hr format, like 01:25 PM. I have a requirement that it should be shown in 24-hr format like 13:25.

Any idea where is can be changed?

Thanks,

Hrishikesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lee3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishikesh,

did you find a solution?

thanks,

Vo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My guess is that you have to change the time format in Regional Settings on your PC. Do you see 12-hour format also in your task bar?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

I tried changing system time format to 24-hr, but didn't work.

Interesting point is, in our older systems my customer is able to see 24-hr format, but I see 12-hr one. I checked the Default setting for Solman_Admin by which I open workcenter. It is set to 24-hr. And I got to workstation from there.

Do we need to check user Admin of wily? If so, where are the parameters set for this user?

Thanks & Regards,

Hrishikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I'm following your path of thought.

Wily Introscope Workstation is not linked with Solution Manager, only the Introscope Agent is. So anything you do to user settings in Solution Manager, is not reflected to Wily Introscope Workstation. If the PC settings do not affect Wily Introscope Workstation, then there must be some local configuration for it or it is using the timezone or language of your PC. Sorry, I can't help further since I do not have Wily Introscope Workstation installed on my PC.

You maintain Wily Introscope users in the Enterprise Manager.